Our Students Profile
STAAD.Pro is a structural analysis and design software application originally developed by Research Engineers International in 1997. In late 2005, Research Engineers International was bought by Bentley Systems. STAAD.Pro is one of the most widely used structural analysis and design software products worldwide. It supports over 90 international steel, concrete, timber & aluminium design codes. It can make use of various forms of analysis from the traditional static analysis to more recent analysis methods like p-delta analysis, geometric non-linear analysis, Pushover analysis (Static-Non Linear Analysis) or a buckling analysis. It can also make use of various forms of dynamic analysis methods from time history analysis to response spectrum analysis. The response spectrum analysis feature is supported for both users defined spectra as well as a number of international code specified spectra.
How Will You Get Course Completion Certification...?
Your course completion certificate will be available on your login dashboard after completing the course. You will be able to download the certificate only if you submit all of your assignments and projects.
STAAD.Pro v8i training course is designed for Civil and Structural Engineers to have hands-on experience on widely used software for structural analysis and design. This training develops skills and techniques to develop, maintain and support high standard design requirements. The learner cultivates powerful analysis and designing abilities that can be implemented by niche industries and leading engineering consultancies.
Following skills will be inculcated in you at the completion of this training:
- Describe the significance of the software
- Proficient in 2D/3D geometry creation methods
- Implement useful functions, properties, constants, supports, and specifications to complete the geometry
- Ways of creating load with manual and automatic combinations for floor, area, plate, wind, and moving loads.
- Isometric and perspective views with 3D shapes.
- Customize structural templates for creating a model.
- Elaborate methods of analysis
- Supports concrete and steel designs covering curvilinear beams, linear and non-linear cables.
- Rectangular and cylindrical coordinate systems with mix and match capabilities
Bentley has now released a new version i.e STAAD.Pro V8i SS6. It further enhances the experience of users with better performance. The principal developments that are included in this release include:
- Updated RAM Connection Module
- Enhanced ISM interoperability
- Addition of ‘Add Member’ templates
- Enhanced Connection Tag capabilities
- Addition of accidental torsion for the Canadian response spectrum definitions.
- Significant rework of the Russian steel design codes
- General updates and corrections as described in the Revision History documentation.
Each chapter begins with concepts and learning objectives, and then moves into an easy way supported by full–colour and real-world exercises.
- Introduction to structural Engineering
- Introduction to STAAD.Pro V8i
- Model Generation and Editing
- Assigning Loads
- Automatic Load generation:
- Slab, wind and Moving Loads
- Creating Load Combinations
- Concrete Design
- Column and Beam design
- Seismic Analysis and Design
- Dynamic Analysis
- Response Spectrum
- Time History Analysis
- Water Tank Design
- Slab Design
- Staircase Design
- Shear wall Design
- Bridge Deck design using STAAD.Beava
- Steel Design
- Steel Frame Structure Design
- Overhead Transmission line Towers Design
- Steel Structure design with Pushover Analysis
- Foundation Design
- Isolated, Combined, Strip, Mat and Pile Cap
- Report Generation and Plotting
Career in Structural Engineering is open for graduates of structural & civil engineering. Graduates from other fields can also make career in this field, but it could take longer time to get familiar with this profession. Structural engineers play the most important role in the construction and development of our cities & towns. Structural engineers can start their career as a construction designer and can further become project managers. One can seek employment in private section and public sector as well.
Professionals in Structural engineering play an important role in construction industry. They can also work as a self-employed contract engineer or as consultants. Most structural engineers work in engineering consultancies.
KVR ENCLAVE | AMEEREPT HYDERABAD
10:00 AM – 22.00 PM
Monday – Sunday
Phone: 9985101023 | 9985023023