AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. Developed and marketed by Autodesk. It was first released in December 1982 as a desktop application running on microcomputers with internal graphics controllers. Before AutoCAD was introduced, most commercial CAD programs ran on mainframe computers or minicomputers, with each CAD operator working at a separate graphics terminal.
Since 2010, AutoCAD was released as a mobile- and web app as well, marketed as AutoCAD 360. AutoCAD is used across a wide range of industries, by Architects, Project managers, Engineers, Graphic Designers, City Planners and many other professionals. AutoCAD develops the application in both the 2D and 3D formats and provides the information to the application.
How Will You Get Course Completion Certification...?
Your course completion certificate will be available on your login dashboard after completing the course. You will be able to download the certificate only if you submit all of your assignments and projects.
The objective of this course is to teach users the basic commands and tools necessary for professional 2D drawing, design and drafting using AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT. After completing this foundation course students will be able to:
- Use AutoCAD for daily working process.
- Create multiple designs using several of tools.
- Create layers to control the objects’ visibility.
- Explain drawing using annotations.
- Plot or print the drawing by scale.
- To use constraint for certain design.
- Navigate throughout AutoCAD using major navigating tools.
- Understand the concept and techniques to draw.
Autodesk has now released AutoCAD® 2020. The new version includes access industry-specific toolsets including architecture, electrical design, map 3D, mechanical design, MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing), plant 3D, including P&ID functionality, raster design; improved workflows across desktop, web and mobile; and new features such as the Blocks palette.
- AutoCAD on any device: View, edit and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any device – desktop, web, or mobile
- Cloud storage connectivity: Access any DWG file in AutoCAD with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
- Blocks palette: Insert blocks efficiently from a most recently used list with visual galleries.
- Quick measure: Display all nearby measurements in a drawing simply by hovering your mouse.
- New dark theme: Reduce eye strain with contrast improvements, sharper icons and a modern blue interface.
- Enhanced DWG compare: Compare two versions of a drawing without leaving your current window.
- Purge redesign: Remove multiple unneeded objects at once with easy selection and object preview.
- Performance improvements: Experience improvements in speed with faster save time and 50% faster installation time for solid state hard drives.
AutoCAD is a powerful designing and drafting software used to create precise 2D drawings and 3D models. This course is designed to explore learning beyond the basics. The course consists best of use of the ribbon, choosing workspaces, and using the View Cube. It also demonstrates managing units and options, drawing and modifying objects, working with dimensioning techniques, and using attributes, tables, and external references. The course upgrades your skills at a professional level to use AutoCAD competently in any industry including Mechanical, architecture, engineering, construction.
- GUI of AutoCAD
- Drawing and Modification Tools
- Placing Dimensions and Annotating Parts
- Layer Properties Manager
- Create and Insert Blocks
- Define and Edit Attributes
- Page Setup and Print
- Create a Drawing Sheet
- Template Creation
- Linking and Extraction
- Tool Pallets and Design Center
- Parameterization of Drawings
- Creating Tables
- Hatch and Gradient
- Using External References (XREFS)
- Isometric Drawings
- Annotation Style Managers
- 3D Modeling
- Assigning Material
AutoCAD designers are responsible for 2D and 3D CAD designs using the software in the manufacturing and construction industries. Some of the common organizations hire AutoCAD professionals are construction companies to manufacturing companies and those operating in energy industries etc.
A professional certification from a reputed organization will help the student to perform the following job responsibilities:
- Create accurate layouts, assembly details, and drawings
- Communicate with executives and engineers to research catalogs, drawings, and sketches and develop edge-to-edge CAD drawings.
- Review drawings before the release
- Conduct research and acquire codes and standards to develop plans
KVR ENCLAVE | AMEEREPT HYDERABAD
10:00 AM – 22.00 PM
Monday – Sunday
Phone: 9985101023 | 9985023023