Revit Architecture is a robust architectural design and documentation software application created by Autodesk for architects and building professionals. Revit Architecture is used to create accurate building designs while minimizing the time it takes to coordinate and design in a virtual environment. Revit is building information modeling software for architects, landscape architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, designers and contractors. The software allows users to design buildings and structures and their components in 3D, annotate models with 2D drawing elements, and access building information from a building model database.,Revit comes with tools to plan and track the various stages of the building’s life cycle, from concept to construction and subsequent dismantling.Designed for Building Information Modeling (BIM), Revit is designed to help individuals design, build, maintain sound quality and efficient buildings.
How Will You Get Course Completion Certification...?
Your course completion certificate will be available on your login dashboard after completing the course. You will be able to download the certificate only if you submit all of your assignments and projects.
- Revit Structure provides fully certified IFC import and export based on the buildingSMART® IFC data exchange standard.
- When exporting the Revit Building Information Model to the IFC format, other building experts, such as structural and building services engineers, can use this information directly.
- Revit Structure will be saved as an RVT file format. You can use the IFC format to export building models to IFC-certified applications that do not use the RVT file format.
- Graphics can be opened and processed in non-native applications.
Drafting work. Drafters uses software such as AutoCAD to convert engineer or architect designs into technical drawings and blueprints. These drawings will be used to create structures, tools or machines. The design also includes specifications for dimensions, materials and procedures.
AutoCAD is the most popular CADD software with the highest overall job market demand. There are also specialized AutoCAD versions and other Autodesk products designed for drafters of specific job roles and industries.
- Navigating the User Interface
- Linking architecture
- Creating levels
- Creating view templates
- Adding and placing steel columns
- Creating foundations, with footings, piers, pilasters, and slabs
- Designing retaining walls
- Adding beam systems
- Tagging steel framing
- Creating a slab floor
- Cantilevering slab edges
- Reinforcing with rebar
- Adding brace frames
- Creating stairs and ramps
- Detailing and annotating drawings
- Inserting AutoCAD geometry
- Creating schedules
- Adding and attaching trusses
- Plotting and sharing files
Revit Structure is utilized by draftsmen and other building experts to decrease hazard, acquire knowledge into how structures will perform before development starts, grow better quality outlines, and enhance venture conveyance. A professional certification in Revit Architecture will equip you with the skills build stunning building designs and help you to work in construction industry.Revit Architecture might be utilized to quick track the mind boggling outline and development of a building that wraps around refinery preparing hardware and consider an abnormal state of future upkeep and upgrades.
KVR ENCLAVE | AMEEREPT HYDERABAD
10:00 AM – 22.00 PM
Monday – Sunday
Phone: 9985101023 | 9985023023