Autodesk Revit is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for Architects, Landscape Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers, Designers and contractors. The software allows users to design a building and structure and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements, and access building information from the building model’s database. Revit is 4D BIM capable with tools to plan and track various stages in the building’s lifecycle, from concept to construction and later maintenance and/or demolition.
How Will You Get Course Completion Certification...?
Your course completion certificate will be available on your login dashboard after completing the course. You will be able to download the certificate only if you submit all of your assignments and projects.
The objective of the Autodesk Revit Fundamentals for Architecture course is to enable you to create a full 3D architectural project model including walls, doors, windows, components, floors, ceilings, roofs, stairs, the basic tools that the majority of architectural users need. This includes how to navigate the user interface and use the basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools. The final part of the course focuses on creating construction documents.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Describe building information modeling methodology and its benefits.
- Use different parts of the Revit Architecture user interface and work with different types of architectural elements and families.
- Use the different views listed in the Project Browser, control the visibility and graphical
- Representation of objects in architecture model, and work with elevation, section, and 3D views.
- Set up a project and transfer standards between projects, add and modify levels in project model,create and modify grids.
- Work with architectural components like grids & levels, walls, floors, roof, ceiling, staircase, railing, revit model family.
- Work with documentation components like text, tag, title block, room, colourfill, schedules.
- Work with detail views, add 3D and 2D elements and detail components.
- Work with sheets and titleblocks, print sheets, and export Revit architecture content to CAD formats.
- Open a Revit model with Desktop Connector: Revit provides additional guidance when opening files from Desktop Connector. See Open a Revit Model with Desktop Connector.
- Folder path for BIM 360 Linked Models: When you manage your BIM 360 Docs cloud model links, the full folder path and model name displays so you can easily determine which model each link represents.
- Improved Revit Home: Revit Home is more consistent with Civil 3D Home. See Revit Home.
- Work with Large Schedules
- Freeze/unfreeze schedule header: You can freeze (lock) the main header and column headers in place to keep them visible when scrolling through it. When you unfreeze the headers, they may not be visible in every area when scrolling through the schedule. See About Working in Large Schedules.
- Active row and cell are highlighted in a schedule: The row and cell that are currently active are highlighted so that you can easily see them in a large schedule. See About Working in Large Schedules.
- Stripe rows in large schedules (2020.1): When working in wide schedules, you can set the rows to display in contrasting colors to make it easier to follow them across the schedule. This setting can be enabled for the schedule view only, must be enabled for each view separately, and is set only for the current Revit session. See About Working in Large Schedules.
- Path of Travel (2020): Use route analysis to optimize the layout of a design by analyzing travel distances and times between selected points in the model. See Route Analysis.
- Modify Start and End Points: Start and End points on a path of travel can be repositioned using grips.
- Reveal obstacles: Visibility mode that allows you to inspect the view and understand which elements are analyzed as obstacles during route analysis.
- To Room/From Room parameters: To Room and From Room parameters are enabled to display in the Properties palette and can be used in schedules.
- Add and Remove Waypoints: Add and remove waypoints along a path or travel line to have more direct control over the path. See Add or Remove Waypoints from a Path of Travel.
- Fly Mode for Perspective Views: Use Fly mode in the Navigation bar to fly through and look around in a perspective view in a model. See Fly Through a Perspective View.
- Prevent Missing Element Corruptions: In cases where elements could previously go missing from the central model during a Sync with Central, Revit performs an additional validation during the save process so that the elements are written to the central model.
- Coordinates of linked files visible: Visualize Survey Point, Project Base Point, and Internal Origins in linked models to easily coordinate linked files. See Display Coordinate Origin Points.
- Improve Wall Attach dialog (2020.1): When attaching walls to floors and roof elements, the dialog will remember the selected setting and allow for the notification to be turned off. See Do Not Show Me (DNSM) Settings in Revit.ini.
- Site Collaboration (2020.1): Site Collaboration Workflow (Civil 3D to Revit via BIM 360 Docs) now supports BIM 360 EU projects (Requires Autodesk Desktop Connector version 10.2.0.847 or later). See: Sharing Topography Between Revit and Civil 3D.
- SketchUp models (2020.1): Added support for Trimble® SketchUp® 2019 file format link and import. See Linked File cannot be located message when trying to reload a link in Revit 2020.
Each chapter begins with concepts and learning objectives, and then moves into an easy way supported by full–colour and real-world exercises.
- Introduction to BIM & Revit Architecture
- Draw and modify walls & Complex Walls
- Add and modify wall profiles
- Place Doors, windows & Components
- Dimensions and Constraints
- Create Floor, roofs and Ceilings
- Curtain walls, grids and mullions
- Railing , Stairs& Ramps
- Conceptual models
- Annotations, legends and Schedules
- Sheets and Title Blocks
- Materials and lighting
- Views ,camera, Walk-through, Render & solar study
- In place families and families creations
- Massing and Site Design
- Link projects &collaboration
- Design phase
- Realistic Presentations
- Import & Export
Revit Architecture is utilized by draftsmen and other building experts to decrease hazard, acquire knowledge into how structures will perform before development starts, grow better quality outlines, and enhance venture conveyance. A professional certification in Revit Architecture will equip you with the skills build stunning building designs and help you to work in construction industry.Revit Architecture might be utilized to quick track the mind boggling outline and development of a building that wraps around refinery preparing hardware and consider an abnormal state of future upkeep and upgrades.
KVR ENCLAVE | AMEEREPT HYDERABAD
10:00 AM – 22.00 PM
Monday – Sunday
Phone: 9985101023 | 9985023023